Invitations To Apply
This page was last updated on November 28, 2022.
This page shows the draw dates, the type of draw conducted, the number of invitations to apply (ITAs) issued, and any specific factors that were targeted for a specific draw.
To find out whether you received an ITA, please log into your BCPNP Online profile.
Skills Immigration invitations
* Regional includes only candidates with job offers outside Metro Vancouver Regional District who meet the minimum score.
2022 Skills Immigration draws
Targeted invitations to apply to the Skills Immigration streams may be based on one or more of the following factors:
Back to top
- Education – level and field of education and where it was completed
- Eligible professional designations in B.C.
- Language skills
- Duration and skill level of work experience
- Wage and/or skill level of job offer
- Intent to live, work and settle in a specific region
- Strategic priorities – factors that address specific labour market needs in B.C. or support government pilot projects and initiatives
Entrepreneur Immigration invitations
November 8, 2022
|October 4, 2022
August 30, 2022
|July 19, 2022
|June 28, 2022
|May 10, 2022
|March 22, 2022
View 2021 Entrepreneur Immigration Draws
Invitations to apply under the EI Regional Pilot are conducted approximately monthly for qualified entrepreneurs who have been referred by a participating community.
Targeted invitations to apply to the EI Base stream may be based on one or more of the following factors:
- The qualified candidate’s registration score
- The specific region in which a candidate proposes to establish a business
- The population size of the community in which the candidate proposes to establish a business
- Whether the proposed business is a start up or a purchase of an existing business
- Whether the business proposal is aligned with identified priority business sectors
ITA draws based on score alone for the EI Base will be held periodically, but may be limited based on targeted invitations and to maintain standard processing times.
Back to top
We issue invitations to registrants in all streams except Health Authority and International Post-Graduate. Those applicants can apply directly.
Periodically, the BC PNP will invite people who are in the registration pool to submit an application to the program. ITAs are based on the information provided in registrations.
Information provided in the registrations will be used to rank, select and invite candidates who are most likely to meet B.C.’s economic and labour market needs.
Invitations may be targeted to support B.C. government priorities, such as supporting specific business sectors, encouraging regional immigration, and facilitating strategic pilot projects.
The number invited and frequency of ITA draws for all streams is managed to maintain standard processing times for all applicants, and to support B.C. priorities.
You can find more details about how we issue ITAs
in the program guides.
Regular system maintenance to BCPNP Online may cause minor interruptions between the hours of 12:00a.m.-12:30a.m. (PT).
The BC PNP Archive contains the documents of previous draws. Visit the BC PNP Archive.
Visit our Documents page
- the Skills Immigration Program Guide, which has complete program information, criteria, and requirements. It also includes criteria and information about the Express Entry BC option.
- the Technical Guide, a self-help tool for registering and applying in the BCPNP Online system
- The Entrepreneur Immigration Program Guides, which have complete program information, criteria, and requirements
Note: This website provides a high-level overview of the program only. Please refer to the program guides for the most current and complete information. Check back often to ensure you have the latest version.
Back to top